Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that enhances the body’s natural ability to heal itself through the balancing of energy.
Reiki utilizes specific techniques for restoring and balancing the natural life force energy within the body. It is a holistic, natural, hands-on energy healing system that touches on all levels: body, mind, and spirit. Reiki (pronounced ray-key) is a Japanese word representing Universal life energy, the energy which is all around us. It is derived from rei, meaning “free passage” or “transcendental spirit” and ki, meaning “vital life force energy” or ” universal life energy.”
Touch for Health
Touch for Health is a practical hands-on method to restore our natural energies by using acupressure touch and massage to improve postural balance and reduce physical and mental pain and tension. It is an integration of techniques from modern chiropractic, naturopathy, osteopathy and acupuncture. Touch for Health works with the subtle body energies utilizing the muscles as a bio-feedback mechanism.
Meridian Massage is an organized and practical integration of modern energy work and ancient Chinese medicine. The meridian pathways of the human body were mapped out by gifted healers in China thousands of years ago. Working with the energy that flows through these pathways, they were able to heal illness. Meridian Massage is a modern hands-on application of this ancient wisdom to balance mind, body, and spirit for health and happiness.
Energy Medicine is the art and science of fostering physical, psychological, and spiritual health and vitality.
- It is a method of working directly with the body’s energy systems to help create health and wellness. Specific energy interventions are used to activate the body’s natural healing abilities. This can help to restore vital energies that have become weak, disturbed or out of balance.
- -It is both a complement to more traditional modalities and a completely self-contained system for self-help and self-care.
Reiki 3 Class
This is a two day intensive. It includes:
Day 1 – Master Level 3
The complete Reiki III Master attunement.
- Reiki 3 symbols.
- The Healing attunement.
- Overview of the Usui system of attunements.
- Lots of practice time are doing attunements.
- How to give yourself a Healing Attunement or distance Healing attunement.
- Microcosmic Orbit Meditation
- The values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master.
Day 2 – Teacher Training
- Instruction on how to give Reiki attunements for Reiki I&II and Master level.
- Explanation of self-attunements.
- Practice time for Reiki I, II, and III attunements.
- Reiki Meditation.
Instruction is given on the Usui system of attunements. Other variations are also outlined in the class manual. Over half the class time is used for practice allowing the student to become confident in administering Reiki attunements. Students practice giving attunements on each other so that each student receives many attunements. The Healing attunement is given and received by all students. This class is a powerful healing experience. A class manual is included that provides detailed steps for giving all the attunements.